Law can be confusing, which is why you want a reputable and knowledgeable law team on your side. At Ken Gallon Attorney at Law, we excel in several areas of law. We also take great pride in helping our clients orchestrate favorable outcomes. However, we've noticed several questions that kept coming up with our clients so we put together this short question and answer post for you.
FAQ 1 - Which areas of law do you excel in?
- We focus most of our efforts and attention on two areas of law. You can get comprehensive Bankruptcy law and Criminal Defense law assistance when you reach our law offices. We bring years of experience to each of these sectors and are happy to help resolve your issues.
FAQ 2 - Do we have a history for results?
- Yes! Over the years, Ken Gallon Attorney at Law has been the recipient of several awards. Several publications and groups have also recognized our law office for the work we do, and we've built a solid reputation as one of the most premier law firms in the area.
FAQ 3 - Can our clients get free consultations?
- Yes! We want to make sure that our services are a good fit for each client that walks through our doors, and this is why we offer a free initial consultation. This consultation is where we'll sit down with you and answer all of your questions. We'll also walk you through our processes step by step so you know what to expect if you wish to proceed.
FAQ 4 - How much experience does Ken Gallon have?
- We understand how important experience is when it comes to your legal defense. You can feel confident with us as Ken has almost 20 years of experience. He began practicing law in 2000, and he opened his own law firm in 2003. Since then, we've helped thousands of satisfied clients with their criminal defense and bankruptcy issues.
FAQ 5 - Is it possible to help hold off bankruptcy?
- When it comes to considering bankruptcy, it's important that you think carefully because it negatively impacts your ability to borrow money for years. With our law firm, it may be possible to hold off filing bankruptcy in some situations. Everyone is unique though, and some methods may not work well for your situation. However, we'll walk you through alternatives to help satisfy your debt if it's feasible.
FAQ 6 - Can we negotiate debt with the creditors?
- Yes! We're able to reach out on your behalf and talk to any creditors you may have. We'll work with you to help negotiate your debt and work out payment plans that are easier for you to make. This way, you pay your debt and avoid filing for bankruptcy.
Contact Ken Gallon Attorney at Law Today!
Do you want to know more about our services? Maybe you didn't see your particular question here. Either way, we invite you to reach out and contact our staff for more information today!